Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

The Calm Before The Storm

Nothing to report today. The RUT finished up 1.10 to end on 688.04.

I decided to stay in this trade and watch carefully what the Fed says at 2.15pm EST. There was a chance to close the position for 1.40 but I declined to take it and want to see what happens tomorrow.

If there is seriously bad news then I will be out straight away. I will send an email as always but if you can just keep an eye on what the Fed say and see what the market reaction is like. If there are violent moves to the downside then think about getting out and taking a small loss.

If you are brave then keep the downside on until 650 or the upside 710. If either of these two prices are hit then close the position.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I am sure it is going to be interesting!!

Until next time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?