Sunday, July 02, 2006
The Fall Out
Sorry for the delay in posting this. England went out in Penalties to Portugal. Best players in the world and they couldn't score from 12 yards!! Sven (the England Manager) is nothing more than a money grabber out to get as much cash as he could get his grubby hands on. That football result has left me in a worse state than the last 10 minutes of the market on Friday!!
For all those who followed the markets every index went down except the Russell!!! In the last 10 mins it decided to surge from only 3 points up to 10.40 points up to finish the day at 724.70. Oh well these things happen. The imporant thing is not to get too emotional about it all.
We have a market holiday on 4 July so I have issued an alert which says close the position at 735. This position to be honest is now looking bad and for all those who have already closed this trade then well done!! The RUT looks a bit overbought now so a drop is due (in theory!!).
The good news is that we already knew this would be a volatile month so I only gave you one trade. I will be providing details of the next trade shortly. This should make up for any losses we might endure this month!!!
Until next time.
For all those who followed the markets every index went down except the Russell!!! In the last 10 mins it decided to surge from only 3 points up to 10.40 points up to finish the day at 724.70. Oh well these things happen. The imporant thing is not to get too emotional about it all.
We have a market holiday on 4 July so I have issued an alert which says close the position at 735. This position to be honest is now looking bad and for all those who have already closed this trade then well done!! The RUT looks a bit overbought now so a drop is due (in theory!!).
The good news is that we already knew this would be a volatile month so I only gave you one trade. I will be providing details of the next trade shortly. This should make up for any losses we might endure this month!!!
Until next time.
