Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Things Not Too Bad

Sorry guys for my not posting over the last week. I had some family issues which arose we needed my attention. All is now well thank you for asking!!

There has been so much going on that it seems silly to even recap.

So I won't.

As you should be aware (as I did post my weekly emails) the RUT has fallen nicely for us (as predicted I hasten to add) and out stop loss was not reached (although it was tight!!). As I type this now (12.08 EST) the RUT is at 709 down 4 points. What with Israel deciding to bomb seven shades of shit out of Lebanon and oil prices rising as a consequence, I don't see much upward movement happening over the rest of this week.

We had a close call with this trade. We were looking at a loss and now have a profit.

I know I said I would be sending out some more trades but to be honest, it is just too volatile out there at the moment for our favourite strategy.

We need to wait for the market to slow down again. When that will be who knows!!

Until next time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?