Friday, August 18, 2006
Another Two Winners!!
Well it was a rough few days at the beginning of the week with the markets make big rises on the favourable inflation data but we survived!!
The settlement price for the SPX was just over 1300 (10 points away from our short call) and the RUT is unkown at time of writing but will nowhere be near our short 730 Call.
I made $2,600 this month. I hope you did better.
Watch your emails for my monthly email suggesting our two new trades. I will try and get this out tomorrow.
The markets seem to have calmed down recently. The Future Fed Funds Rate are indicating only a 25% chance in the Fed raising rates at the next meeting. Added to that we have a short trading month for September so we have a good chance already to make some great money.
Next week I'm off to sunny Spain with the family for my annual months holiday (that's what I love about options. They give you the freedom to do this stuff!!)
You will still receive the weekly emails but I will not be posting on the blog very much unless something happens of consequence. So news will be good news.
I'll see you all next month!!
Until next time.
The settlement price for the SPX was just over 1300 (10 points away from our short call) and the RUT is unkown at time of writing but will nowhere be near our short 730 Call.
I made $2,600 this month. I hope you did better.
Watch your emails for my monthly email suggesting our two new trades. I will try and get this out tomorrow.
The markets seem to have calmed down recently. The Future Fed Funds Rate are indicating only a 25% chance in the Fed raising rates at the next meeting. Added to that we have a short trading month for September so we have a good chance already to make some great money.
Next week I'm off to sunny Spain with the family for my annual months holiday (that's what I love about options. They give you the freedom to do this stuff!!)
You will still receive the weekly emails but I will not be posting on the blog very much unless something happens of consequence. So news will be good news.
I'll see you all next month!!
Until next time.
