Saturday, September 16, 2006
Pay Day Arrives
Wasn't Thursday a great day?
Our RUT and SPX options expired and we rather predictably racked up yet another winner.
I had 10 contracts on each of my suggested trades and made $3,650.
I think I'm going to buy a nice Cartier watch. And you?
As for next month you will receive the suggested trade tomorrow evening.
I will send the SPX play tomorrow and the RUT play about 10 days after that.
Until nex time.
Our RUT and SPX options expired and we rather predictably racked up yet another winner.
I had 10 contracts on each of my suggested trades and made $3,650.
I think I'm going to buy a nice Cartier watch. And you?
As for next month you will receive the suggested trade tomorrow evening.
I will send the SPX play tomorrow and the RUT play about 10 days after that.
Until nex time.
