Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Back in the Game

So here we go again. Another month another profit opportunity.

We only have the SPX trade on and hopefully you got filled today. I personally got filled at $1.60 which is 30c better than I expected so I'm happy.

The SPX finished up 8.42 at 1377.02 on the strength of Wal Mart and GM's numbers. It has risen 11 out of the 16 trading sessions this month. Its on a roll.

How far up can it go? I don't know but we are firmly in green at the moment and will not need to worry about it too much until 1395. However its my view that our greatest risk is to the downside. Its a law of nature what goes up.........must come down. Lets hope it goes up a bit more before that happens.

Until next time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?