Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Back in the Game Completely
Another suggested trade was sent out earlier today to assist all those people who might have missed out as the market prices made an adverse move yesterday shortly after the open.
I got filled on everything and I trust you did to!!
Anyway the SPX rose 3 points to 1,425 after rallying from the morning as a result of higher crude oil prices lifting energy stocks and offsetting earlier weakness sparked by a surprise rise in producer prices and disappointing results from Oracle Corp.
We are in green and lets hope we have a nice quiet rest of the week before Christmas.
Until next time.
I got filled on everything and I trust you did to!!
Anyway the SPX rose 3 points to 1,425 after rallying from the morning as a result of higher crude oil prices lifting energy stocks and offsetting earlier weakness sparked by a surprise rise in producer prices and disappointing results from Oracle Corp.
We are in green and lets hope we have a nice quiet rest of the week before Christmas.
Until next time.
