Monday, January 22, 2007
Back In the Game!!
I got filled on the play today at $1.45. I would hope that most of you would have got a similiar price or at least the $1.30 limit price.
To be honest though I think I would have preferred to wait another day!! The markets slumped today as traders were nervous ahead of a whole slew of earnings this week. The Dow at one stage lost over 100 points but recovered to finish 88 points down. The SPX fell 7.55 points to close at 1,422.95. We are in green but I would have prefered not such a big drop on the first day!
Texas Instruments has just posted great results after the close of the market today so lets hope their momentum (they have gained over 2% in after markets trading) spills over to the markets tomorrow.
Until next time.
To be honest though I think I would have preferred to wait another day!! The markets slumped today as traders were nervous ahead of a whole slew of earnings this week. The Dow at one stage lost over 100 points but recovered to finish 88 points down. The SPX fell 7.55 points to close at 1,422.95. We are in green but I would have prefered not such a big drop on the first day!
Texas Instruments has just posted great results after the close of the market today so lets hope their momentum (they have gained over 2% in after markets trading) spills over to the markets tomorrow.
Until next time.
