Friday, January 19, 2007
Pay Day!!
The SPX settled at just over 1427 today.
The play ended in the green and we have yet another winning month!!
Now that Christmas is over I am going to revert back to investing my money instead of splashing out on pressies for the family!!
I've been looking at some ski apartments in Slovakia. They are (reasonably) dead cheap, easy to finance and have guaranteed rents!! Not only that but you can use them for 16 days in any year. If anybody knows anything, good or bad, about ski appartments in Slovakia then please let me know.
Anyway have a great weekend and speak to you all on Sunday.
Until next time.
The play ended in the green and we have yet another winning month!!
Now that Christmas is over I am going to revert back to investing my money instead of splashing out on pressies for the family!!
I've been looking at some ski apartments in Slovakia. They are (reasonably) dead cheap, easy to finance and have guaranteed rents!! Not only that but you can use them for 16 days in any year. If anybody knows anything, good or bad, about ski appartments in Slovakia then please let me know.
Anyway have a great weekend and speak to you all on Sunday.
Until next time.
