Friday, January 12, 2007
Up Again!!
What a week this turned out to be!
On Monday we were expecting doom and gloom and would be grateful if the SPX finished above 1400. By close of business today the Naz made a another six year high and the Dow another all time high. The SPX finished up another healthy 6.91 to finish the week at 1,430.73. We are very nicely in the green with only three trading days to go.
Stronger-than-expected December retail sales helped fuel Friday's gains.
Anyway, as I said earlier, the markets are closed on Monday for Martin Luther King day so we have a day off!!
I'm off on holiday now so see you all Wednesday!
Until next time.
On Monday we were expecting doom and gloom and would be grateful if the SPX finished above 1400. By close of business today the Naz made a another six year high and the Dow another all time high. The SPX finished up another healthy 6.91 to finish the week at 1,430.73. We are very nicely in the green with only three trading days to go.
Stronger-than-expected December retail sales helped fuel Friday's gains.
Anyway, as I said earlier, the markets are closed on Monday for Martin Luther King day so we have a day off!!
I'm off on holiday now so see you all Wednesday!
Until next time.
