Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Back Online!!
For all those of you who follow this blog religiously I'm sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days. Please blame Blogger.com. They wrongfully thought this blog was spam and blocked it for a few days until they checked us out.
Which is a shame as a lot has happened since Friday.
Anyway, the main news is that after such bullish movement in the past two weeks the markets finally cracked and have made (for us anyway!!) a much needed sell off in the past two days dropping about 15 points. Our short call is now safe and we are almost delta neutral. The SPX closed down yesterday 4.89 points to finish on 1,433.37. We are nicely in the green and looking good for the last three days.
There is loads of economic data out this week but to be honest I hope none of it will affect us.
Anyway, I'm off on holiday again tonight. I will however be posting when I can.
Until next time.
Which is a shame as a lot has happened since Friday.
Anyway, the main news is that after such bullish movement in the past two weeks the markets finally cracked and have made (for us anyway!!) a much needed sell off in the past two days dropping about 15 points. Our short call is now safe and we are almost delta neutral. The SPX closed down yesterday 4.89 points to finish on 1,433.37. We are nicely in the green and looking good for the last three days.
There is loads of economic data out this week but to be honest I hope none of it will affect us.
Anyway, I'm off on holiday again tonight. I will however be posting when I can.
Until next time.
