Sunday, February 18, 2007
Pay Day!!
Sorry not posted for the past few days but have been on holiday and experiencing broadband problems which has been a nightmare!!
Anyway the SPX settled on 1452.26 on Friday meaning our February trade was a winning month. We had a tiny scare Wednesday with the markets shooting up but all ended well.
I'll be using my months' profits to buy a house in Leicester.....hope you use your profit wisely!!
Markets will be shut Monday in the US and as I am on holiday returning today (Sunday) I will be sending the trade out on Monday.
Until next time.
Anyway the SPX settled on 1452.26 on Friday meaning our February trade was a winning month. We had a tiny scare Wednesday with the markets shooting up but all ended well.
I'll be using my months' profits to buy a house in Leicester.....hope you use your profit wisely!!
Markets will be shut Monday in the US and as I am on holiday returning today (Sunday) I will be sending the trade out on Monday.
Until next time.
