Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!!
Its been a while since my last post and apologies for that. I've been spending time with the family over Christmas and eating far too much!!
Anyway, we are back in the game and got filled yesterday for $1.05. The SPX finished the last trading day of the year down 10.13 to finish at 1468.13.
On the whole all the major markets are up for the year which given the batterings they have taken over the last seven months is quite astounding. What happens in 2008 we await to see. I was intending to make this a longer post outlining my thoughts for the year ahead but I will be doing this instead tomorrow!
Have a happy and profitable new year!
Until next time.
Anyway, we are back in the game and got filled yesterday for $1.05. The SPX finished the last trading day of the year down 10.13 to finish at 1468.13.
On the whole all the major markets are up for the year which given the batterings they have taken over the last seven months is quite astounding. What happens in 2008 we await to see. I was intending to make this a longer post outlining my thoughts for the year ahead but I will be doing this instead tomorrow!
Have a happy and profitable new year!
Until next time.
