Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

Obama Day

Well our last play finished a winner. The SPX settled at around the 859 mark which meant we were deep in the green. Always good to start the New Year off with a winner!!

I am not going to dwell too much on Friday's action as quite I really wasn't paying that much attention to what was going on save that the SPX really does seem to be in a trading in a range between 830 and 930.

Yesterday (Monday) the markets were shut for Martin Luthor King day and today sees the inauguration of Barack Obama.

It seems like that never has there been such hope placed on ones man's shoulders to rescue us from everything!!

I am sure the markets will rally a little this week on the back of Obamamania.....but the cold fact is that we have some heavyweight financials and industrials reporting results this week which may prove otherwise.

Enjoy today.

Until next time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?